HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREK — DECEMBER 2019 — BY HIMALAYAN TREKS / @himalayantreks
A journey of discovery and transformation. TREK, EXPLORE, GROW and CONNECT. Numberless surprises are awaiting you in this exhilarating transformationl trip. Join us on this exciting journey to release your body blockages, energise, discover your true self and unleash your full potential.
For many, life has become a tireless race towards a big goal that they think will transform their lives. Those who believe that the journey is long and uncomfortable never reach their destination. They key is to tap into your higher self and unleash your full capacity for physical and emotional wellbeing.
OUR MASTERMIND TREKS
A Mastermind trip offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting.
A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve your trip’s goals. A Mastermind can be business, self-development, spiritual oriented, etc., or a combination of them.
Through a mastermind group process, usually first you create a goal, then a plan to achieve it. The group requires the willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas and support each other with honesty and respect.
Mastermind group members act as a sort of catalysts for growth. This is the essence of a Mastermind trip.A Mastermind is not a class, group coaching or a networking event.
COLLABORATION WITH JORGE ZENTNER
Our Mastermind trek will focus on self-development.
For this trip, we have as Mastermind partner the amazing Jorge Zentner. Jorge was born in Argentina, in 1953, and lives in Barcelona. He is an existential writer and consultant. He has published novels, stories, poems, comics and children’s books. He is also the author of two guided meditations books, and coauthor (with Marcelo Antoni) of the essay ‘The four basic emotions’. Jorge accompanies processes of self-knowledge, emotional reeducation and creative expression, and works with individuals, couples and groups. He has been practicing sitting and walking meditation for many years, and he currently also runs workshops on creativity and guided meditation sessions.
Jorge sees this trip as a dynamic meditation retreat, a deepening in the practice of attention, a great opportunity for the participants – facilitated by the magnificence of the landscape – to enter into intimacy with their authentic nature. It is for us a great pleasure and honour to have Ashly coming along as an expert in his field to our Himalayan Mastermind trip!
Each day, the walk will be dedicated to a different practice, so that the journey through space is a complement to the inner journey. Then, in the places where we will stay overnight, group sessions will take place: time to explore yourself honestly, and share generously.
STRUCTURE OF THE HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREK
This 9-day retreat is a highly experiential once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You will not only learn “how to” become your best self, you will also practice being this.
– We care for you: Expedition done prior to the trip to ensure the routes are safe and accessible
– Daily check-up of oxygen in blood and heart rate
– We carry our own water filter so you don’t need to spend on water if you don’t want to. This also complies with our environmental-friendly company approach
– The Mastermind sessions are done in a Mt Everest expedition tent so that the group has a private space to work on
– Mats and blankets for meditation and yoga sessions
– English speaking trekking team
Contact us here if you would like to receive the program.
Participants will receive three booklets with more information about the trip, practicalities and cultural information when you sign up for this trip.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS TRIPS
– ‘One of the most amazing life changing events of my life. For anyone who is looking for a trip of a lifetime then this is the one!’
— Eric Ho, UK – International Speaker, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Educator
– ‘March this year was awesome. I went mastermind trekking in Nepal with a bunch of friends. And still in August we talk about it. If you are a traveler like me you know you can’t find these standards often”
— S. Mylosz, Poland – Public Speaker, Mindset Reprogramming Hypno Expert and Stress and Anxiety Coach
– ‘Shared Happiness when on top. The most beautiful thing in the world felt with the heart. Thanks, Himalayan Treks for those unforgettable moments’
— A. Steinacher, Austria – Marketing and Management
– ‘I went with Himalayan Treks to the Mastermind Trek in Gosaikunda last October. It turned out to be an apprenticeship. I would repeat it again. Try it out, it’s a trip you have to experience in the first person.‘
— Maria Grifo, Spain – Sports Manager
– LINK TO THE VIDEO OF ONE OF OUR LAST HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREKS:
HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREK’S EXTENSION OR ADD-ONS
If you have a few extra days in Kathmandu before or after your trek and would like to extend your trip, why not spend a day or more exploring the historic sites of Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. Likewise, it’s also possible to extend your trek to link it with other treks in the same Langtang area like the Holy Gosaikunda trek. If you look for a different experience, though, we can recommend the Everest Base Camp trek, the Gokyo Valley trek. Or, alternatively, the Annapurna Sanctuary trek or the Annapurna Circuit. Contact us if you need more details.
GENERAL NUTRITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS
If you’re thinking of taking some supplements for your trip, I would recommend the following:
– LIFE drink for optimum nourishment while on the mountains or Intense Maca & Reishi Super Shake for immune support.
– MegaMag Muscleze containing bioavailable magnesium for energy metabolism, normal muscle function and muscle recovery after exercise.
For more specific advice, get in touch.