HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREK — LAGTANG VALLEY TREK — SEPTEMBER 2019 — BY HIMALAYAN TREKS / @himalayantreks
A journey of discovery and transformation. TREK, EXPLORE, GROW and CONNECT. The magic of the Tibetan singing bowls and other surprises are waiting for you in this exhilarating life-changing trip. Join us on this exciting journey to discover your true self and unleash your full potential.
For many, life has become a tireless race towards a big goal that they think will transform their lives. Those who believe that the journey is long and uncomfortable never reach their destination. They key is to tap into your higher self and unleash your full capacity for physical and emotional wellbeing.
OUR MASTERMIND TREKS
A Mastermind trip offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting.
A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve your trip’s goals. A Mastermind can be business, self-development, spiritual oriented, etc., or a combination of them.
Through a mastermind group process, usually first you create a goal, then a plan to achieve it. The group requires the willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas and support each other with honesty and respect.
Mastermind group members act as a sort of catalysts for growth. This is the essence of a Mastermind trip.
A Mastermind is not a class, group coaching or a networking event.
THE LANGTANG VALLEY TREK, NEPAL
The Langtang Mastermind Trek is a moderate trek that takes you to the valley surrounded by mountains without gaining any strenuous altitude level. Langtang Mastermind Trek is located 20 miles north of Kathmandu and is one of the lesser spoiled national parks of Nepal. The park boundary extends all the way to the Tibetan border.
The Langtang Valley trek can be a perfect place to experience the Tibetan lifestyle and culture as it is home to ethnically diverse people: the Tamangs, Yolmus, and Bhotias, who originated from Tibet. Throughout the trail towards Langtang valley, one can witness several Buddhist monasteries, brightly painted Chhortens, Mani walls, fluttering prayer flags, and Tibetan styled houses scattered at a little distance.
The peaks that can be seen in this trek are the Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Langshisa, and Ganja La pass. Yala peak stands out and Tibetan ranges can be seen from its summit.
COLLABORATION WITH LOURDES PEREZ FROM VEDA STUDIO / @louperezgarcia
For this trip, we have as Mastermind partner the amazing Lourdes Pérez, the founder of Veda Studio (www.veda-studio.com). Lourdes’ willingness to contribute to making this world a better place moved her from a successful international career in the corporate sector to the humanitarian sector. After studying and practicing with the greatest Masters in India for more than six years in the arts of yoga, meditation, and self-realization, she discovered the true essence of life. Today she combines her humanitarian management roles with her work as speaker and teacher, sharing all her knowledge of eastern wisdom and modern science in her retreats and seminars around the world. It is for us great pleasure and honor to have Lourdes coming along as an expert guide to our Himalayan Mastermind trip!
The Mastermind sessions will take place twice daily (morning and evening) during our LANGTANG trek and will include various topics and practical exercises such as the power of your thoughts and emotions to shape your life; managing your energy; handling stress; quantum physics; unconditional self-love; overcoming limiting beliefs; healing meditations and Tibetan singing bowls concerts to name but a few!
STRUCTURE OF THE HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREK
Our Mastermind trek in Langtang Mastermind Trek will focus on self-development.
This 9-day retreat is a highly experiential once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You will not only learn “how to” become your best self, you will also practice being this.
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
– Airport pick-up and drop off
– Land transport to the start of the trek and back
– English speaking and government-licensed trekking guide
– TIMS (Trekking permit)
– National Park entry fee
– Hotel in Kathmandu
– Accommodation during the trek
– Visit of the Durbar Square of Kathmandu and Swayambhunath (both UNESCO Wordl Heritage)
– Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
– Daily check-up of oxygen in blood and heart rate during the trek
– We carry our own water filter so you don’t need to spend on water if you don’t want to. This also complies with our environmental-friendly company approach
– The Mastermind sessions are done in a tent used for Mt Everest expeditions so that the group has a private space to work on
– Mats and blankets for the meditation and yoga sessions
Participants will receive three booklets with more information about the trip, practicalities and cultural information when you sign up for this trip.
TESTIMONIALS ON PREVIOUS TRIPS
– ‘One of the most amazing life changing events of my life. For anyone who is looking for a trip of a lifetime then this is the one!’
— Eric Ho, UK – International Speaker, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Educator
– ‘March this year was awesome. I went mastermind trekking in Nepal with a bunch of friends. And still in August we talk about it. If you are a traveler like me you know you can’t find these standards often”
— S. Mylosz, Poland – International Speaker and Mindset Reprogramming Hypno Expert
– ‘Shared Happiness when on top. The most beautiful thing in the world felt with the heart. Thanks, Himalayan Treks for those unforgettable moments’
— A. Steinacher, Austria – Marketing and Management
– ‘I went with Himalayan Treks to the Mastermind Trek in Gosaikunda last October. It turned out to be an apprenticeship. I would repeat it again. Try it out, it’s a trip you have to experience in the first person.‘
— Maria Grifo, Spain – Sports Manager
– LINK TO THE VIDEO OF ONE OF OUR LAST HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREKS:
HIMALAYAN MASTERMIND TREK’S EXTENSION OR ADD-ONS
If you have a few extra days in Kathmandu before or after your trek and would like to extend your trip, why not spend a day or more exploring the historic sites of Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. Likewise, it’s also possible to extend your trek to link it with other treks in the same Langtang area like the Holy Gosaikunda trek. If you look for a different experience, though, we can recommend the Everest Base Camp trek, the Gokyo Valley trek. Or, alternatively, the Annapurna Sanctuary trek or the Annapurna Circuit. Contact us if you need more details.
GENERAL NUTRITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS
If you’re thinking of taking some supplements for your trip, I would recommend the following:
– LIFE drink for optimum nourishment while on the mountains or Intense Maca & Reishi Super Shake for immune support.
– MegaMag Muscleze containing bioavailable magnesium for energy metabolism, normal muscle function and muscle recovery after exercise.
For more specific advice, get in touch.